My cats mean everything to me, in a pricise term if I did not have any pets
- I would work a different job
- I would not be tied down to living in one location (traveling/fishing/ect jobs)
- I would have a different lifestyle – not come home every night to feed & love them
- I would not live by myself because I don’t trust others with my cats
I handed them a bowl of milk today, which all three promptly ignored. I found that to be rather cute, and a little bit of a shame. Gave them a catnip toy instead, which they adored. (I give them catnip about once every 6 months). I’ve never even offered Caramel milk before. I’m a little strange (per usual), but especially when it comes to my cats. Only for two particular reasons.
- I leave food out rather than having mealtimes. It took Caramel six~eight months before she was able to understand that the food would always be there – but without letting her gain weight.
- I rarely give my cats treats (notice the six month part). It’s hard to explain why. For some reason I feel as though it hurts them, and it makes them ?drug addicts? hah.!